Please read the following terms and conditions of use for the Citroen Wolf Communications Inc. web site (www.mattersofhealth.org, referred to herein as the “Web Site”) before using this Web Site. Use of this Web Site constitutes an agreement to accept these terms and conditions of use. Citroen Wolf Communications Inc. reserves the right, without notice and at its sole discretion, to remove any content from this Web Site, and to deny any user or users access to all or any part of this Web Site.
1. THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEB SITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
The contents of the Web Site, including the text, graphics, images and information obtained from Citroen Wolf Communications Inc.’s licensors are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. This Web Site does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on or linked from the Web Site. Reliance on any information provided by Citroen Wolf Communications Inc., others appearing on the Web Site at the invitation of Citroen Wolf Communications Inc., or other visitors to the Web Site is solely at your own risk. Additionally, the Web Site may contain materials that are sexually explicit. If you find such materials offensive, you should not use the Web Site.
2. COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
2.2 Personal Use: Citroen Wolf Communications Inc. authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print materials, documents and information displayed on the Web Site, such as coupons, press releases, product lists, descriptions and images that are available on this Web Site, subject to the following conditions:
2.2.1 The materials may be used only for personal, noncommercial use and informational purposes. They may not be posted or distributed;
2.2.2 Materials and information on this Web Site may not be modified;
2.2.3 All copied and printed materials must contain language that the materials are or may be copyrighted to or trademarked by Citroen Wolf Communications Inc., with all rights reserved, and must contain a copy of this Section 2.2 language;
2.2.4 Copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices may not be removed from any materials printed or downloaded from this Web site; and
2.2.5 Use of the materials on any other Web Site or networked computer environment and broadcast of the materials in any media are prohibited.
With respect to coupons or rebates, ALL ONLINE OFFERS ARE LIMITED TO ONE PER PERSON. THE ADVERTISER HAS THE RIGHT TO REVOKE ONLINE COUPONS AT ANY TIME. In some cases, retail outlets may not accept computer print-outs of the offers. If you find this is the case, please email email@example.com to request a hard copy of the “Matters of Health” publication. Hard copies of the title will be limited to one per family. The printed duplication of these offers more than once and the re-sale of printed or duplicated vouchers is not permitted.
2.3 Commercial Use: Reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on the Web Site is strictly prohibited without the express, written consent of Citroen Wolf Communications Inc., which may be granted or denied at Citroen Wolf Communications Inc.’s sole and absolute discretion.
2.4 Trademarks: The trademarks, service marks, logos and trade dress (the “Marks”) displayed on this site are the property of Citroen Wolf Communications Inc. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose, including, but not limited to use as meta tags on other pages or sites. Nothing contained in this site grants by implication, waiver, estoppel or otherwise, any right to use any Marks displayed on this site and any use, reproduction, copying or redistribution of Citroen Wolf Communications Inc.’s Marks is strictly prohibited.
2.5 Notice and Takedown Procedures – Copyright:
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Web Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this Web Site by contacting Citroen Wolf Communications Inc.’s copyright agent and providing the following information:
2.5.1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work;
2.5.2 Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material;
2.5.3. Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address;
2.5.4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
2.5.5. A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
2.5.6. A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Citroen Wolf Communications Inc.’s agent for copyright issues relating to this web site is:
Citroen Wolf Communications Inc., 8-10 W. 36th St., Fifth Floor, New York, NY 10018
3. COMMUNICATIONS TO THE SITE.
3.3 Export Controls: This Web Site is governed by United States export control laws and regulations prohibiting the export and re-export of products and technology to certain countries and persons. By downloading or using materials on this Web Site, you agree to strictly comply with all applicable export laws and regulations and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining required licenses to export or re-export products or technology and you further warrant that you are not located in or under the control of, and that you are not a national or resident of any country subject to U.S. trade embargoes, nor are you a person with whom the trade of technology has been prohibited.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES and LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: CITROEN WOLF COMMUNICATIONS, INC. USES COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE INFORMATION ON ITS WEB SITE, BUT IT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THAT INFORMATION. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND CITROEN WOLF COMMUNICATIONS, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES AN ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND AGREEMENT THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CITROEN WOLF COMMUNICATIONS, INC. DISCLAIMS AND OTHERWISE HAS NO LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, CONTENT, OR ADVERTISEMENTS CONTAINED ON OR OTHERWISE ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING DAMAGES RELATED TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT CITROEN WOLF COMMUNICATIONS, INC. IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. CITROEN WOLF COMMUNICATIONS, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, ITS SERVERS OR E-MAILS SENT FROM CITROEN WOLF COMMUNICATIONS, INC. ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS OR COMMUNICATIONS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF.
5. DISCLOSURE: Some of the information on this Web Site may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of Citroen Wolf Communications Inc. We wish to caution you that these statements are only estimates and that actual events or results may differ materially.
6. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION: By accessing this Web Site, you agree that the laws of the State of New York apply to any claims arising out of your use of this Web Site, without regard to any conflict of laws principles. Citroen Wolf Communications Inc. makes no claims that the content of the Web Site is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to such content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Web Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Any action against Citroen Wolf Communications Inc. must be filed and served upon Citroen Wolf Communications Inc. within one year of the date the cause of action arises, otherwise the action shall be barred. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Citroen Wolf Communications Inc., or in any way relating to your use of the Web Site, resides in the courts of the State of New York and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of New York in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving Citroen Wolf Communications Inc. or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors or content providers.
© Copyright 2015 Citroen Wolf Communications Inc. All rights reserved.